New Moreton Hall Pre-School
Welcome to our Pre-School. We hope this gives you all the information you require but should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to speak to the Pre-School Manager.
New Moreton Hall Pre-school aims to:
• Provide high quality care and education for children primarily below statutory school age;
• Work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop;
• Add to the life and well-being of its local community; and
• Offer children and their parents a service which promotes equality and values diversity.
As a member of New Moreton Hall Pre-school, your child;
• Is in a safe and stimulating environment;
• Is given generous care and attention, because of our high ratio of adults to children;
• Has the chance to join with other children and adults to live, play, work and learn together;
• Is helped to take forward his/her learning and development by being helped to build on what he/she already knows and can do;
• Has a personal key person who makes sure your child make satisfying progress;
• Is in a pre-school which sees you as a partner in helping your child to learn and develop; and
• Is in a pre-school in which parents help to shape the service it offers.
The service offered by New Moreton Hall Pre-school:
We provide care and education for young children between the ages of 2 and 4.
The New Moreton Hall Pre-school is a member of the Pre-School Learning Alliance and is registered with Ofsted for 26 children per session.
The Pre-school has been validated to accept the Nursery Education Grant. A copy of the most recent inspection and accompanying documentation is available to borrow on a library basis. Please ask the Pre-school leader for details.
We will accept your child for a minimum of two sessions per week from the age of two years (subject to spaces being available). This can be either morning or afternoon sessions or all day (including lunchclub) if required.
Our Pre-school is situated within the grounds of Sebert Wood School where we have a purpose built room with a large playground and enclosed garden. Our pre-school consists of a main playroom with a ‘messy’ area and a carpet area. We have 3 easy accessible low toilets for the children with low level sinks to add independence.
We also have a completely fitted kitchen, which we use to make the children’s snacks. The children do not have access to the kitchen.
We have a secure Outdoor area which is used in all weathers. We have a very wide range of equipment for both indoors and outdoors to cover all the areas of learning. We also have outside storage which is packed with lots of exciting outdoor equipment.